Chicken Mayo Garlic Roll Recipe
Chicken Mayo Garlic Roll is tasty fast food dish. It is popular and common fast food dish in Pakistan. You must try this recipe at home.
- Chicken boneless 500 gm
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 2-3 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Onions rings as required
- Mayo garlic sauce as required
- Parathay as required
For Paratha Dough:
- All-purpose flour 500 gm
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Water as required to knead
For Mayo Garlic Sauce:
- Mayonnaise 3/4 cup
- Garlic cloves 8-10
- White vinegar 2 tbsp
- Cream 4 tbsp
- For paratha dough: Mix all-purpose flour, salt and oil nicely and knead soft dough with water nicely.
- Then put in big glass bowl, cover with wet cloth and keep in warm place for 30 minutes.
- For filling: Cut chicken boneless into small pieces.
- Put ginger paste, garlic paste, papaya paste, salt, lemon juice, all spice powder, cumin powder red chili powder, yogurt and vinegar in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then add chicken and marinate it for 60 minutes.
- Now put marinated chicken with marination in pot and roast it.
- Then add water as required and cook until chicken tender and water dries.
- When chicken tenders and masala is cooked, remove from stove.
- For assemble: Now take dough, make small balls and roll all balls like roti.
- Then heat oil in big wok and fry parathay until golden brown from both sides.
- Now spread mayo garlic sauce on parathay and keep chicken and onion slices.
- Then fold it and serve with chutney or ketchup or chili garlic sauce.
- For mayo garlic sauce: Put all ingredients in blender.
Chicken Mayo Garlic Roll is tasty roll. Chicken is marinated with paste & spices and cooked with marination. Then filled in parathay with onion & mayo garlic sauce and serve with chutney, ketchup or sauce.