Chicken Mayo Roll Recipe
Chicken Mayo Roll is mouth-watering roll. Make it at home and surprise your family. You can also make it with bbq chicken.
- Chicken boneless 500 gm
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 2-3 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Onions rings as required
- Mayo sauce as required
- Parathay as required
For Paratha Dough:
- All-purpose flour 500 gm
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Water as required to knead
For Mayo Sauce:
- Mayonnaise 3/4 cup
- White vinegar 2 tbsp
- Cream 4 tbsp
- For paratha dough: Mix all-purpose flour, salt and oil nicely and knead soft dough with water nicely.
- Then put in big glass bowl, cover with wet cloth and keep in warm place for 30 minutes.
- For filling: Cut chicken boneless into small pieces.
- Put ginger paste, garlic paste, papaya paste, salt, lemon juice, all
spice powder, cumin powder red chili powder, yogurt and vinegar in bowl
and mix it nicely.
- Then add chicken and marinate it for 60 minutes.
- Now put marinated chicken with marination in pot and roast it.
- Then add water as required and cook until chicken tender and water dries.
- When chicken tenders and masala is cooked, remove from stove.
- For assemble: Now take dough, make small balls and roll all balls like roti.
- Then heat oil in big wok and fry parathay until golden brown from both sides.
- Now spread mayo sauce on parathay and keep chicken and onion slices.
- Then fold it and serve with chutney or ketchup or chili garlic sauce.
- For mayo sauce: Mix all ingredients in bowl nicely.
Chicken Mayo Roll is mouth-watering fast food. Chicken is marinated with paste & spices and cooked with marination. Then filled in parathay with onion & mayo sauce and serve with mint yogurt chutney, ketchup or sauce.