Chicken Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Chicken Cheese Sandwich is very tasty sandwich. You can also put coleslaw salad with chicken. You can also use burger buns or croissants instead of bread slices.
- Boneless chicken 500 gm
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Tomato slices 1
- Cucumber slices 1
- Salad leaves as required
- Cabbage 1/2 cup
- Cheese slices as required
- Tomato ketchup or chili garlic sauce as required
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Whole meal bread slices as required
- Oil as required
- Put ginger paste, garlic paste, red chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, salt, black pepper and chicken in bowl, mix it nicely and leave for half an hour.
- Now heat oil in pan, put chicken and cook until chicken tender.
- Then remove chicken from stove, cool it slightly and shred it.
- Then chop cabbage finely and mix with mayonnaise nicely to make coleslaw salad.
- Then spread tomato ketchup on one bread slice and red chili sauce on second bread slice.
- Then keep salad leaves, cucumber slice, shredded chicken, salad leaves, tomato slice and cheese slice on one bread slice and cover with second slice.
- Then cut sandwich in triangle shape, keep on serving plate and serve with tomato ketchup and coleslaw salad.
Chicken Cheese Sandwich is tasty dish. Chicken is marinated with spices and cooked in oil. Then tomato ketchup & chili garlic sauce are spread on bread slices, topped with salad leaves, cucumber, chicken, tomato & cheese slice, cover with second bread slice and served.