Vegetable Soup is healthy soup. You can also add corn and other vegetables. Make it at home in this season.
- Onion chopped 1
- Garlic cloves minced 2-3
- Carrots sliced 2
- Potato diced 1
- Tomato diced 1/4 kg
- Peas 1/4 cup
- Cauliflower chopped 1/2
- Zucchini chopped 1
- Green beans chopped 1/2 cup
- Garlic powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Thyme 1 tsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Bay leaf 1
- Vegetable stock 8 cups
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Crackers for serving
- Heat oil in large soup pot or stock pot.
- Then add chopped onion, garlic and carrots.
- Then stir it for 3-4 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Then add potato, peas, zucchini, green beans and cauliflower and heat it for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then add salt, garlic powder, black pepper, thyme and oregano and stir it nicely to coat vegetables well.
- Then adjust seasonings to taste.
- Then add bay leaf and vegetable stock and bring to simmer.
- Then add tomatoes, stir it and simmer vegetable soup until all vegetables are cooked for about 8 to 12 minutes.
- Then remove bay leaf, take out in soup bowls and serve with crackers.
Vegetable Soup is yummy and healthy soup. Mix vegetables are cooked and simmered with vegetable stock. Then served in soup bowls with crackers.