Chicken Soup Recipe
Chicken Soup is yummy soup. You can also add corn and vegetables as your requirement. You can use beaten eggs instead of boiled eggs.
- Chicken 1 kg
- Corn flour 3 tbsp
- Chicken cube flour 1 tbsp
- Stock 1 liter
- Eggs 2-3
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- White pepper 1 tsp
- Sesame oil few drops
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Boil chicken and shred into small pieces.
- Then boil eggs hard.
- Then take 1 cup stock from 1 liter.
- Then put remaining stock in pot and cook on low flame.
- When it boils, put chicken cube flour, sugar, white pepper and shredded chicken and stir it.
- When all ingredients are mixed, put oil.
- Now dissolve corn flour in 1 cup stock, put in soup and stir it with wooden spoon.
- Now slice boiled eggs.
- Then put eggs slices and sesame oil and mix it.
- Then take out in serving bowls and serve hot with soya sauce and chili sauce.
Chicken Soup is yummy soup. Chicken is boiled & shredded into small pieces. Then stock is boiled and mixed with chicken cube flour, white pepper & shredded chicken. Then mixed with dissolved flour, sliced boiled eggs and sesame oil. Served hot with soya sauce and chili sauce.