Carrot is naturally sugary, crunchy and delicious addition to the vegetable list you buy. Root vegetables come with the package of wholesome health beneficial compounds and nutrients including ample amounts of vitamin A, beta carotene, minerals, falcarinol and antioxidants. Depending on the cultivar types, carrots vary in shape and colour. Crunchy sweet carrots are also rich in fibre, and provide just 41 calories per 100g, with negligible fats and no cholesterol.
Research have proved that flavonoid compounds present in carrots prevents you from lung, skin, and oral cavity of cancers, whereas also destroys pre-cancerous cells in tumors. Additionally they are good source of vitamin C and also enriched B complex groups of vitamins including vitamin B6, folic acid, thiamine, pantothenic acid and etc. they acts as the co factor to enzymes during the process of substrate metabolism in your body. Furthermore, carrots also have healthy amounts of minerals such as calcium, copper manganese, potassium and phosphorus.
Carrots are usually used in cooking as well as raw in salads. It is one of the main ingredients in most of the dishes in Chinese cuisine. Carrots are healthy as they are commonly known for improving vision. Other benefits of carrots includes prevention from strokes, protects your teeth and gums, cleanses your body, prevents heart diseases, prevents cancer, promotes healthy and radiant skin, slows down aging, prevents infections and etc.
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video ... #
- Noureen: Hi, Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play? ... #
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #