Aloo Ky Tikony Samosay, Sesame Chicken Stick And Plum Whizz by Shireen Anwer
This video is being displayed with permission. Click here
Ingredients For Aloo Ky Tikony Samosay:
- Flour 250 gm
- Hot ghee 1/4 cup
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Ajwaien 1/4 tsp
- Water as required
- Potatoes 250 gm
- Khatai powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Crushed red pepper 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 2
- Take a bowl pour ghee heat it.
- Now add flour, salt and nutmeg mace pour water.
- Then knead it nicely make the dough hard.
- Now make small balls and roll it in oval shape.
- Then cut it from center and paste water on one side.
- Now give it shape of corn and do the filling, press it from one side and fold it from another side.
- Then fry it, until it becomes golden.
- For filling take a bowl add boiled potatoes and mashed potato, raw powder, salt, chopped red chilies, chopped green coriander and chopped green chilies mix it well.
Ingredients For Sesame Chicken Stick:
- Chicken breast 4
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Curry powder 1 tsp
- Crushed corn crumbs 2 cup
- Sesame seed 2 tbsp
- First put chicken breast for marination add chili sauce, soya sauce, yogurt, curry powder, salt and chopped black pepper mix it for 2 hours.
- Now mix the crushed corn crumbs and sesame seed.
- Then coat the chicken strip and put it on greased tray for 25 minutes on 190 degree C bake it or fry.
Ingredients For Plum Whizz:
- Mint leaves 1 tbsp
- Plum puree 1/2 cup
- Tang orange 2 tbsp
- Ice 1 cup
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Black salt 1/4 tsp
- First blend all the ingredients in a blender make its mixture smooth.
Recipe of Aloo Ky Tikony Samosay, Sesame Chicken Stick And Plum Whizz by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV