Chicken Alfredo Pizza by Chef Samina
Ingredients for Chicken Alfredo Pizza:
For Pizza Dough:
- Maida 1/2 kg
- Salt 1 tsp
- Yeast 1 tbsp
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Makai flour 2 tbsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Yogurt 1 tbsp
For Alfredo Sauce:
- Cream 2 cup
- Butter 2-3 tbsp
- Crush garlic as required
- Parmesan cheese 3/4 cup
- Parsley 1/2 bunch
- Salt 3/4 tsp
- Black pepper powder 3/4 tsp
- Maida 1 tsp
- Chicken cubes 2 cup
- Red capsicum 1 cup
- Mozzarella cheese as required
- For Pizza Dough: Put pizza dough ingredients and knead flour.
- Now keep flour until its size becomes double.
- For Alfredo Sauce: Heat butter, put garlic and maida and fry it.
- Now add cream and mix it.
- Now mix salt, black pepper, parsley and parmesan cheese. Together put basil and mix it.
- For Filling: Make portions of pizza dough, roll it and put in pan.
- Now brush with olive oil, put alfredo sauce and spread some cheese.
- Add grill chicken and capsicum and put cheese.
- Bake in hot oven for 20 minutes and serve it.
Recipe of Chicken Alfredo Pizza by Chef Samina in Hasb-e-Zauq on Ary Zauq