Chicken Handi And Pineapple Upside Down Cake by Chef Saadat Siddiqui
- Chicken cubes
- Ginger garlic paste
- Tomato paste
- Red chili powder
- Cumin powder
- Garam masala Powder
- black pepper
- Dried fenugreek
- Lemon for garnish
- Ginger for garnish
- Fry chicken cubes in hot oil and take it out once it's done.
- Then add in ginger garlic paste, tomato paste, yogurt,red chili powder, turmeric, cumin powder, salt and cook.
- Next add in the fried chicken cubes, garam masala powder, black pepper, dried fenugreek, cream and mix well.
- Garnish with lemon and ginger and serve.
Pineapple upside down cake
- Brown sugar
- Egg yolk
- Vanilla essence
- Baking powder
- Egg white
- Lemon juice
- On the bottom of the pan spread pineapples and this often butter and brown sugar mixture.
For making the batter:
- Whisk together butter and sugar in a bowl. Then add in vanilla essence and an egg yolk and mix.
- Now mix in the flour, salt, baking powder mixture 3 times and then mix well if need be add some cold milk.
- In the end add in egg white and lemon juice.
- Making the oven for 45 to 55 minutes.
- The oven should be preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 177 degrees Celsius.
Recipe of Chicken Handi And Pineapple Upside Down Cake by Chef Saadat Siddiqui in Lifestyle Kitchen With Chef Saadat on Ary Zindagi