Chicken Bukhara Masala by Shireen Anwer
- Chicken boneless cubes 1/2 kg
- Tandoori masala 1 packet
- Egg 1
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Onion chopped 2 tbsp
- Tomatoes 1 chopped
- Cashew nuts grinded 8
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- All spice 1/4 tsp
- Kasoori methi 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Marinate chicken boneless with tandoori masala, lemon juice, egg and corn flour, deep fry it and keep it aside.
- Heat oil and fry chopped onion until light golden.
- Now add tomatoes, turmeric, chili powder, salt, all spice and 1/2 cup water and fry it.
- Then add cashew nuts grinded with chicken pieces.
- In end, garnish with coriander leaves and whole cashew nuts and serve.
Recipe of Chicken Bukhara Masala by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV