Burmese Rice And Shahi Tukray by Chef Saadat Siddiqui
- Heat up the oil and saute the onions.
- Then add ginger and garlic paste, red chili powder, powdered coriander , turmeric powder , salt and cook.
- Next add in the meat and cook for 4-5 minutes, add in the yogurt and cut tomatoes and cook for 8-10 minutes until the gravy dries up.
- In the end add in coconut powder and all spices powder and turn off the stove.
For the rice:
- Heat up the oil and add til, powdered garlic, powdered red chili ,turmeric and salt.
- Next add in the soaked rice and water enough to cook the rice.
- Boil spaghetti.
- Take the rice out and place it on a serving dish next pour in the beef gravy and spaghetti.
- In the end sprinkle on some chaat masala and serve.
- Cut off the corners of the bread slices and cut them from the middle.
- In a wok heat up the oil and fry the bread slices.
- Pour milk in a pan and cook till it boils
- Now add in khoya, cardamom seeds,kewarah , sugar and mix well.
- Add in food colouring as well
- In a serving dish place the fried slices of bread and pour on the milk mixture on top.
- Garnish with pistachios, khoya and almonds.
Recipe of Burmese Rice And Shahi Tukray by Chef Saadat Siddiqui in Lifestyle Kitchen With Chef Saadat on Ary Zindagi