Demigrass Pasta by Chef Gulzar
Oct 31, 2015
- Boiled pasta 1/2 packet
- Boiled chicken 200 gm
- 'Tomato cubes 1
- Onion cubes 1
- Green onion 2-3
- Cabbage 100 gm
- Capsicum cubes 1
- Garlic chopped 2 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 2-3 tbsp
- Demigrass sauce as required
- Green chili slices 3-4
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Boil water in pot, put pasta and 2 tbsp oil and boil for 10-12 minutes.
- Then take it out and put in cold water.
- Temperature is normal, take it out and keep it aside.
- Now heat oil in pan and fry garlic.
- Then put onion and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add demigrass sauce and black pepper, mix it nicely and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add pasta, tomato, green onion, capsicum, cabbage and green chilies and fry on high flame.
- Then add lemon juice and chicken and take out in dish.
Demigrass Pasta is yummy pasta. The flavor of demigrass sauce is delicious. It is prepared with chicken, pasta & vegetables.