Vegetable White Sauce Pasta
- Penne pasta 1 cup
- Milk 1-1/2 cup
- Flour 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped onion 1
- Corn 1/4 cup
- Finely chopped capsicum 2 tbsp
- Grated cheese 2 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Black pepper 1/4 tsp
- Oregano 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Boil pasta with little oil in salted water.
- Now strain pasta and keep it aside.
- Now heat oil in pan, saute carrot, capsicum and corn for 2 minutes and keep it aside.
- Then heat butter in pan.
- Butter melts, add flour and whisk it.
- Then add milk and mix until thick and creamy.
- Then mix it on medium flame to avoid lumps.
- Then add black pepper, oregano and salt.
- When white sauce is thick, add sauteed vegetables, add cheese, cook it and mix it nicely.
Vegetable White Sauce Pasta is cheesy dish. Penne pasta is toasted in white sauce & sauteed vegetables is added.