- Maida 1/2 cups
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Garlic 6-7 cloves
- Onion 1/2 cup
- Capsicum 1/2 cup
- Tomatoes 1/2 cup
- Okra 250 gm
- Fish pieces 500 gm
- Prawns 500 gm
- Sausages 3-4
- Bay leaves 2
- Star anise 2-3
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Fish sauce or Oyster sauce 3 tbsp
- Chicken stock 5 cups
- Coriander leaves or Spring onion for garnish
- Heat oil on medium flame in big pot, cook maida until brown and stir it.
- Then add onion, capsicum, tomatoes and garlic, cook until tender, add bay leaves, star anise, red chili and sausages and cook more.
- Now add chicken stock, stir it, fry okra in frying pan and add in combo mixture.
- Then add fish, prawns and fish sauce or oyster sauce and cook for 30 minutes.
- Then garnish with coriander leaves or green onion and serve hot.
Seafood Combo is delicious dish. Combo is prepared with fish, prawns, sausages and vegetables. It is served with rice.