Fish Curry In Thai Style
- Boneless fish 250 gm
- Coconut milk 2-1/2 cup
- Onion paste 3 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Crushed green chilies 4
- Basil leaves as required
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Put coconut milk and onion paste in microwave proof mixing bowl and mix it nicely.
- Now add garlic paste, green chilies, oil and salt and mix it.
- Then put fish cubes, keep in microwave, set on international cuisine A-53 and press start button.
- Mix one time nicely in process of cooking.
- Now take out bowl, dish fish curry in Thai style, garnish with basil leaves and serve.
Fish Curry In Thai Style is delicious and tasty dish. It is prepared in microwave and serve it with rice.