Alsi Ky Laddo
- Alsi seeds 1 cup
- Wheat flour 1/2 cup
- Ghee 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Water 1/2 cup
- Peanuts 1/4 cup
- Raisins 2-3 tbsp
- Almonds 2 tbsp
- Silver paper for garnish
- Roast alsi seeds in frying pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Put in bowl, add flour and roast until golden brown.
- Then add sugar, ghee and water, boil it and grind alsi seeds.
- Now add alsi and flour mixture in sugar mixture, add dry fruits, mix it nicely and cool it.
- Then make balls of mixture, garnish with silver paper and serve.
Alsi Ky Laddo is healthy sweet dish. It is prepared with flex seeds, wheat flour and nuts. Must try this laddo.