Fried Fish Orly
- Fish fillet 1/2 kg
- Maida 1/2 cup
- Egg (white & yolk separately) 1
- Tabasco 1 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Oil 1/4 cup & for fry
- Corn flour 2-3 tbsp
- Wash fish and cut into finger size.
- Now marinate fish with salt, black pepper, tabasco and lemon juice for 1 hour.
- Beat egg white in clean bowl.
- Now mix yolk, maida, corn flour, oil, baking powder, salt and water and make batter.
- Dip fish in batter and fry on medium flame.
- Serve with fries and ketchup.
Fried Fish Orly is delicious dish. Fish is cut in finger fish, marinated with tabasco, dipped in eggs & corn flour mixture and fried. Serve with fries and sauce.