Strawberry Bread Recipe
- Strawberries 2 cups
- Flour 3-18/ cups
- Caster sugar 2 cups
- Cinnamon ground 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Oil 1-1/4 cups
- Eggs beaten 4
- Walnuts chopped 1-1/4 cup
- Slice strawberries and put in bowl.
- Sprinkle lightly with sugar and set aside.
- combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in bowl and mix well.
- Blend oil and eggs into strawberries.
- Add strawberry mixture to flour mixture, blend until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Divide batter into buttered and floured 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- Bake in preheated oven at 1750 degrees C till a tester inserted in center comes out clean, approx 50 minutes.
- Let cools pans on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Turn loaves out pf pans and allow to cool before slicing.
Strawberry Bread is amazing bread. It is prepared with same ingredients of other bread. Strawberries and walnuts are added. Baked and served in slices.