Seafood Pizza Recipe
- Maida 1/2 kg
- Yeast 1 sachet
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
For Fish & Prawns:
- Boneless fish 250 gm
- Prawns 250 gm
- Eggs 1-2
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- All spice powder 1/2 tsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Yellow color 1 pinch
- Oil for fry
- Salt to taste
For Pizza Topping:
- Pizza sauce 1 cup
- Chili pickle slice 1 cup
- Cucumber pickle slice 1 cup
- Mushroom slice 1/2 cup
- Green olives slice 1/2 cup
- Mozzarella cheese grated 400 gm
- Oregano 1/2 tsp
- Thyme 1/2 tsp
- Basil 1/2 tsp
- Butter 3-4 tbsp
- For dough: Add yeast and sugar in lukewarm water, mix it nicely and leave for 15 minutes.
- Add salt, baking powder and yeast in maida, knead it nicely and leave for 3-4 hours.
- Then take out dough and fold with hands. Dough is ready.
- For fish & prawns: Add egg whites, corn flour, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, all spice powder, yellow color and salt in bowl, mix it nicely and make batter.
- Now marinated prawns and fish with batter for 30 minutes.
- Then heat oil in wok and fry prawns and fish.
- Take out on tissue paper in plate so that all oil absorbs.
- For topping: Grease oven tray with butter.
- Roll pizza roti thin and set on oven tray.
- Now spread pizza sauce on roti and put fried prawns and fish.
- Put mushroom, chili pickle, cucumber pickle and sprinkle thyme and basil.
- Then put cheese on top.
- Then sprinkle oregano, put olives and press upper layer.
- Now bake pizza in preheated oven on 200 degrees C for 18-20 minutes and bake it.
- Then take it out, cut into slices and serve.
Seafood Pizza is amazing dish. Dough is prepared with maida. Topped with marinated & fried prawns & fish, cheese, mushrooms, olives & pickle and baked.