Fruity Energy Bars Recipe
- Apple 1
- Icing sugar 2 tsp
- Water 2 tsp
- Unsalted butter 150 gm
- Dates 150 gm
- Orange or Apple juice 3 tbsp
- Chopped mix nuts 30 gm
- Mix fruits (Cherries, Raisins, Currants) 150 gm
- Oatmeal 250 gm
- Sesame seeds 1-1/2 tsp
- Peel apple and mix sugar.
- Now put apple and water in pan and cook until apple is soft.
- Then cool it for 5 minutes.
- Now blend dates and orange or apple juice in blender.
- Then put cooked apple and blend it nicely.
- Heat butter in pan, put all ingredients except sesame seeds.
- Now mix it nicely and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Then bake on 180 degrees C for 20-25 minutes.
- Then take out from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Now cut in slices and put in tin.
Fruity Energy Bars is healthy bars. Fruits, nuts, dates & oatmeal are used. Then there are mixed together, baked and served in slices. You can make it at home easily.