Marzipan Eggs Recipe
May 18, 2016
- Almonds 2 cups
- Icing sugar 3 cups
- Egg whites 2
- Almond essence 6 drops
- Maida or rice for shells filling
- Sugar water for shells brushing
- Candies for egg filling
- Boil almonds and peel it.
- Now dry it and grind it.
- Then put icing sugar, grinded almonds, egg whites and almond essence in blender.
- Now cover it for 24 hours.
- Then make 6 balls and keep inside mold.
- Then fill shell with rice or maida and keep mold on big tray.
- Now keep shells for few weeks.
- Then dust shells in maida and coat with sugar water.
- Now dry it for 1 week.
- Then cover half shells with candies and seal half shells with royal icing.
Marzipan Eggs is amazing dessert. Grinded almonds & egg whites mixture is grinded and made balls. Then balls is kept in mold & filled with rice or maida. Then cover with candies & icing and served.