Moroccan Baked Fish Recipe
- Whole fish 1
- Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Bottle gourd 2-3
- Onions 2
- Tomatoes 2-3
- Thyme 1/3 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Lemon zest as required
- Salt to taste
- Chopped onion 1
- Chopped garlic 4-5 cloves
- Paprika powder 2 tbsp
- Vinegar 2-3 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Sea salt to taste
- Blend all marinate ingredients and make paste.
- Mark cut on fish fillet and marinate it.
- Cut onion and bottles into stripes.
- Boil tomatoes, peel it and chop it.
- Now heat oil and fry onion and garlic.
- Then add tomatoes and bottle gourd and fry it.
- Then put thyme and salt, mix it and remove it.
- Now spread bottle gourd mixture on aluminum foil.
- Then keep marinated fish and put remaining marination.
- Then bake in preheated oven on 200 degrees C for 25-30 minutes.
- Then remove aluminum foil, bake for 5 minutes, take it out and serve.
Moroccan Baked Fish is delicious fish. Fish is marinated with lemon juice mixture. Then kept on bottle gourd mixture and baked. Serve with boiled rice. You must try this recipe.