Matar Ky Parathay Recipe
- Whole wheat 2 cups
- Peas 2 cups
- Lemons 4
- Green chilies 4
- Chopped onion 1-2
- Chopped coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- White cumin grinded 1 tsp
- Maida 2 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste
- Mix little salt in wheat and knead with lukewarm water.
- Now chop peas in chopper slightly.
- Then mix red chili powder, black pepper, white cumin, lemon juice, green chilies and salt.
- Then heat oil in frying pan and stir fry masalay peas.
- Now take it out, cool it and mix onion.
- Then make one one balls, roll like roti and spread peas mixture in center.
- Now spread wet maida on sides.
- Then make second roti, keep on first roti and close edges.
- Then heat tawa and cook paratha.
- When cooked from both sides, spread oil.
- Serve with raita and tamarind chutney.
Matar Ky Parathay is tasty dish. Peas is chopped, mixed with spices and stir fried. Then stuffed in roti and cooked on tawa. Serve with raita.