Chicken Samosa Recipe
- Chicken breast 2
- Kashmiri red chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1/8 tsp
- All spice 1/2 tsp
- Fennel powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Onion chopped 2
- Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tbsp
- Green chilies chopped 1-2
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/4 cup
- Maida 1 cup
- Salt 1 pinch
- Water to knead
- Maida paste as required
- Oil for deep fry
- Put all ingredients of chicken in saucepan and cook until chicken is light brown.
- Now shred it with spoon.
- Then heat oil and fry onion slightly.
- Now put chicken and cook it little.
- Put salt, black pepper and red chili powder in chicken mixture and keep it aside.
- Put maida, water and salt in big bowl and knead soft dough.
- Then leave dough for few minutes and make small balls.
- Now roll balls thin and cook on tawa on low flame for few seconds.
- Cut dough roti from center, make cone shape, spread maida pasta on edges, fill chicken mixture and seal it.
- Beat eggs in bowl and brush samosa with eggs.
- Now fry samosa in hot oil until golden.
- Then take out in paper towel and serve with tomato sauce.
Chicken Samosa is tasty snack dish. It is prepared with chicken breast and onion. Filled in maida dough and fried. Serve with sauce or ketchup.