Daal Maash Ky Dahi Baray
- Black gram lentil 1 cup
- Yogurt 1 kg
- Small onion 1
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Almonds 10
- Fresh milk 1 packet
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Sugar as required
- Chaat masala as required
- Tamarind sweet & sour chutney as required
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Wash daal with lukewarm water and soak for 2-3 hours.
- Now drain water of daal and chop with onion and garlic finely in chopper.
- Then mix soda, salt and almonds and beat it nicely.
- Also mix sugar, salt, corn flour and milk and beat it nicely.
- Now mix yogurt and water in pot.
- Then heat oil in wok and fry bharay.
- Also stir it.
- When golden brown, take it out and put in yogurt water.
- Take out after 2 minutes, press with hands and keep it aside.
- Then put half yogurt in big & wide dish, spread bharay on yogurt and put yogurt on top.
- Then put almonds, chaat masala and tamarind chutney and serve.
- Serve with khatti meethi chutney and chaat masala.
Daal Maash Ky Dahi Baray is delicious dish. Baray is prepared with maash daal, almonds and milk. Then spread on yogurt in dish, topped with chutney & chaat masala and served.