Mix Vegetable Kabab Recipe
- Potatoes boiled 1/2 kg
- Green peas 1 cup
- Carrot chopped 1
- Lemons 2
- Eggs 2
- Green chilies chopped 4
- Green beans 8
- Bread crumbs 1 packet
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 bunch
- Mint leaves chopped 1/2 bunch
- Black pepper crushed 1 tsp
- Cumin powder roasted 1 tbsp
- Mustard powder 1 tbsp
- Red chili crushed 1 tbsp
- Rice flour 3 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste
- Peel potatoes and make bhurta with fork.
- Now mix peas, carrot and green beans and chop in chopper.
- Then mix potatoes, red chili, black pepper, salt, cumin powder,
mustard powder, lemon juice, green chilies, coriander leaves, mint
leaves and rice flour nicely.
- Then grease hands, make cutlets of mixture, dip in beaten eggs and coat with bread crumbs.
- Now heat oil in pan and deep fry it.
- When golden brown, take it out and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Mix Vegetable Kabab is tasty snack dish. Peas, carrot & green beans are chopped. Then mixed with mashed potatoes, lemon juice & green vegetables. Cutlets made and deep fried.