Green Fish Curry Recipe
- Fish fillet 1/2 kg
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Curry leaves 10
- Coconut milk 400 ml
- Tamarind paste 2 tsp
- Red chili 1
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Coriander crushed 1 tbsp
For Green Curry Paste:
- Coriander leaves 3-4 tbsp
- Coriander stalks 2-3 tbsp
- Garlic cloves 5
- Ginger 2 inch
- Green chilies small 6-8
- Green onion 2
- Put fish on plate, put salt and turmeric and fold fish in salt and turmeric.
- For green curry paste: Mix all ingredients.
- Now put 2-3 tbsp water and make smooth paste.
- Now heat oil and fry curry leaves.
- Then put green curry paste and cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- Now put 1/4 cup water and add sugar.
- Then put fish and cook on low flame till fish tender.
- Then garnish with coriander leaves and serve with steamed rice.
Green Fish Curry is delicious dish. Fish is cooked with green curry paste and curry leaves. Then garnished with coriander leaves and serve with steamed rice. Green curry paste is prepared with coriander leaves, green chilies, green onion, garlic & ginger.