Fried Chicken Rice With Thai Basil & Egg
- Chicken boneless 500 gm
- Hard boiled sela rice 2-3 cups
- Eggs 2
- Garlic 3-4 cloves
- Green chilies 4-5
- Fish sauce 3 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 2-3 tbsp
- Soya sauce 2-3 tbsp
- Thai basil 2-3
- Chinese salt 1 tsp
- Cucumber 1
- Lemons 1-2
- Green onion 2-3
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in pan, fry eggs half fry and take it out.
- Now cut chicken finely.
- Then crush garlic and green chilies together.
- Now heat oil in pan and fry chicken.
- When color changes, add crushed garlic and green chilies and roast it.
- Now add oyster sauce, soya sauce, fish sauce and Chinese salt and cook it.
- When chicken tender, add Thai basil and boiled rice, mix it, cook for 2-3 minutes and dish out it.
- Now put half fry eggs.
- Garnish with cucumber, lemons and green onion and serve.
Fried Chicken Rice With Thai Basil & Egg is tasty dish. Chicken is fried and mixed with sauce, green chilies & boiled rice. Garnished with half fried eggs & green onion and served.