Chilean Pasta Recipe
- Pasta 2 cups
- Salt 1 tsp
- Tuna drained 1 tin
- Cream 1 cup
- Oregano 1/2 tsp
- Grated cheese 1/4 cup
- Tomato wedges 1
- Olives few
- Cook pasta in boiled salted water with few drops of oil.
- When done, drain water, rinse under cold water and keep it aside.
- In pan, gently heat cream.
- Add tuna, oregano and cheese and mix.
- Mix in pasta, decorate with olives and tomato wedges and serve.
Chilean Pasta is tasty pasta. Pasta is boiled and mix with tuna fish, cream and cheese. Decorated with olives & tomato wedges and serve.