Chicken Manchurian Recipe
- Chicken cubes 1/2 kg
- Onion 1
- Tomato sauce 1/2 cup
- Pineapple juice 1/2 cup
- White vinegar 2 tbsp
- White pepper powder 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Pineapple cubes 6
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Chicken cube flour 1 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Marinate chicken with vinegar, soy sauce, salt, sugar and 1 tbsp corn flour and keep in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Then heat oil in wok, put ginger garlic paste and fry it slightly.
- Then put onion and fry until pink.
- Then put tomato sauce and pineapple juice, mix it and make sauce.
- Then stir fry chicken in other pan and put in sauce.
- Then roast is slightly, put pineapple cubes, dissolved corn flour and chicken cube flour and stir it fast.
- When sauce is thick, it is ready.
- Then take out in dish and serve with hot rice.
Chicken Manchurian is Chinese dish. Chicken is marinated with soy sauce & corn flour and refrigerate for 1 hour. Then stir fried and cook with pineapple tomato sauce and pineapple cubes. Served with hot rice. You can also make it with beef.