Vegetable Paratha Recipe
Vegetable Paratha is healthy paratha. You can add more vegetables.
- Whole wheat flour 1/2 kg
- Peas 1 cup
- Carrots chopped 1 cup
- Spring onions chopped 2
- Potatoes boiled & mashed 3
- Cauliflower florets 1 cup
- Green chilies 6-8
- Egg beaten 1
- Salt 2 tsp
- Oil as required
- First knead flour with 1 tsp salt and water to make smooth dough.
- Then keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Then boil peas, carrots and cauliflower in 1 cup water with 1 tsp salt for 15 minutes.
- Then dry water and mix boiled vegetables with potatoes, green chilies and spring onions to make paste.
- Then divide dough in 12 portions.
- Then roll each portion in round shape.
- Then spread some vegetable mixture in 6 portions leaving 1/2 inch from edges.
- Then brush edges with beaten eggs and cover with remaining 6 portions.
- Then press edges to seal it.
- Then heat 2 tbsp oil in pan.
- Then cook paratha on medium flame for 5 minutes on both sides each or until golden brown.
- Serve with raita or achar.
Vegetable Paratha is yummy and spicy paratha. It is prepared with wheat flour, peas, carrots, cauliflower, potatoes, spring onions and green chilies. Then stuffed in dough and cooked. Serve with raita or achar.