Chicken Supreme Pizza Recipe
Chicken Supreme Pizza is very popular pizza in the world. Make this pizza at home and surprise your family. You can also make it with beef. You can also add mushrooms and more ingredients.
- Self raising flour 3 cups
- Yeast 1-1/2 tsp
- Egg 1
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Boneless chicken cubes 300 gm
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Oil 6 tbsp
- Coal 1
- Tomatoes chopped 3
- Onions slices 1
- Capsicum slices 1
- Mozzarella cheese 500 gm
- Cheddar cheese 500 gm
- Olives 1 cup
- Oregano 2 tsp
- Thyme 2 tsp
- Pizza sauce 1 cup
- Red chili flakes for sprinkle
- For dough: Mix all ingredients in bowl nicely.
- Then knead smooth dough with lukewarm water.
- Then cover it and leave it in warm place until it rises.
- For chicken: Marinate chicken with red chili powder, chili sauce, salt, lemon juice, ginger paste,
garlic paste, black pepper and vinegar for 2-3 hours.
- Then heat oil oil in pan and cook chicken on high flame until tender.
- Then remove it from stove.
- Then heat coal and put in cooked chicken with 1 tsp oil so that it flavors the chicken.
- Then take dough and roll it.
- Then keep it on greased pizza pan.
- Then mark cuts with knife and bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Now take out dough and cool it.
- Then spread pizza sauce.
- Then keep chicken, onions, capsicum,
tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, olives, thyme and
- Then bake in preheated oven on 200 degrees C for 25-30 minutes.
- Then take it out and sprinkle red chili flakes.
- Then cut into slices and serve with ketchup or chili garlic sauce.
Chicken Supreme Pizza is tasty and spicy pizza. Chicken is marinated with sauce & spices mixture, cooked and given smoke of coal. Dough is prepared with self raising flour, rolled in thin roti and baked. Then pizza sauce is spread, topped with chicken, vegetables, olives, mushrooms, cheese & herbs, baked and sprinkled with red chili flakes.