Vegetable Roll Recipe
Vegetable Roll is popular snack dish in Pakistan. It is prepared in month of Ramadan in Pakistan.
- Carrots slices 2
- Cabbage slices 2 cups
- Peas boiled 1 cup
- Potatoes cubes 3
- Spring onions 2
- Onion 1
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Ketchup 2 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Roll wraps as required
- Heat oil in pan and fry onion until soft.
- Then put cabbage, carrots, peas and potatoes and fry it.
- Now put salt, white pepper and ketchup and fry on high flame.
- Then put spring onion, fry it slightly, remove from stove and cool it.
- Then keep little filling in center, close it and seal edges with maida & water mixture.
- Then heat oil in wok and shallow fry rolls until golden brown.
- Then take out in tissue paper so that it absorbs oil.
- Then keep in plate and serve with ketchup or sauce or chutney.
Vegetable Roll is prepared with mix vegetables. Then fried with ketchup & spices and filled in roll wraps. Then shallow fired in oil and serve with ketchup or sauce.