Chicken Spring Roll Recipe
Chicken Spring Roll is common & popular snack dish in Pakistan. It is prepared in month of Ramadan in Pakistan. It is easy to make at home.
- Chicken breast boiled & shredded 2
- Carrots slices 2
- Cabbage slices 2 cups
- Peas boiled 1 cup
- Potatoes cubes 3
- Spring onions 2
- Beans sprouts 1/2 cup
- Onion 1
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Ketchup 2 tbsp
- White vinegar 1 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Roll wraps as required
- Heat oil in pan and fry onion until soft.
- Then add chicken and fry it nicely.
- Then put cabbage, carrots, peas and potatoes and fry it.
- Now put salt, white pepper, soya sauce, ketchup and vinegar and fry on high flame.
- Then put beans sprouts and spring onion, fry it slightly, remove from stove and cool it.
- Then keep little filling in center, close it and seal edges with flour & water mixture.
- Then heat oil in wok and deep fry rolls until golden brown.
- Then take out in tissue paper so that it absorbs oil.
- Then keep in plate and serve with ketchup or sauce or chutney.
Chicken Spring Roll is crispy snack dish. Chicken is fried with vegetables, beans sprouts, white pepper and soya sauce. Then filled in roll wraps and fried. Serve with ketchup or sauce or chutney.