Wonton Soup Recipe
Wonton Soup is Chinese cuisine. It is different soup and you must try this soup.
- Chicken mince 250 gm
- Green onion 2
- Onions 2
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Maida 1 tbsp
- Roll wraps as required
- Oil for fry
- Chicken stock 1 liter
- Chili sauce 3 tbsp
- Soya sauce 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice 6 tbsp
- Carrots 2
- Boiled peas 1/2 cup
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- For wonton: Put chicken mince, ginger paste, garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder and salt in frying pan and fry it.
- Then add onions and green onions and fry it more for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add soya sauce and cook until mince tender.
- Then remove mince from stove and cool it.
- Then mix maida with little water.
- Then keep mince filling in center of wraps, brush edges with maida mixture and seal edges.
- For soup: Put chicken stock in pot and bring to boil.
- Then add chili sauce, soya sauce, lemon juice, black pepper and salt and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then add peas and carrot and cook more.
- Then add fried wonton in stock and cook more for 4 to 5 minutes.
- When ready, take out in serving bowl and serve hot with crackers.
Wonton Soup is tasty and different soup. Wonton is prepared with chicken mince, green onion, onion and spices. Then cooked and filled in roll wraps. Soup is prepared with boiled chicken stock, sauces & vegetables and cooked with wonton. Serve with crackers.