Vegetable Chop Suey Recipe
Oct 20, 2017
Vegetable Chop Suey is Chinese cuisine dish. You must try this recipe at home. You can also add more ingredients.
- Onions 2 small
- Carrots 2
- Beans sprout drained & rinsed 3 oz
- Cabbage 1/2
- Capsicum 1
- Broccoli florets 1
- Zucchini 1
- Fresh ginger crushed 3
- Garlic cloves 4
- Soya sauce 4 tsp
- Brown sugar 3 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Cashew nuts 1/2 cup
- Oil for stir fry
- Vegetable stock 1/2 cup
- Cooked rice or noodles 2 cups
- Cut onions, carrots, capsicum, cabbage and zucchini into slices.
- Then heat oil in wok.
- Then add onion slices, ginger and garlic and stir fry it for 30 seconds.
- Then add capsicum slices, carrots slices, cabbage slices, broccoli florets and zucchini slices and stir fry it more for 3 minutes.
- Now add bean sprout, brown sugar, soya sauce, vegetable stock and cashew nut and stir it.
- Then add salt and black pepper and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- When ready, take out in serving dish and serve hot with cooked rice or noodles.
Vegetable Chop Suey is tasty Chinese dish. Mix vegetables are stir fried and cooked with soya sauce, vegetable stock and bean sprout. Then served with cooked rice or noodles.