Chinese Fried Rice Recipe
Chinese Fried Rice is traditional Chinese stir fry dish. You can use beef, prawns or shrimp instead of chicken.
- Rice cooked 1 kg
- Chicken 500 gm
- Green onions 2-3
- Carrots chopped 2
- Green onion chopped 5
- Peas 1/2 cup
- Bean sprouts 2 cups
- Onions chopped 1 cup
- Eggs 2
- Soya sauce 3 tbsp + 3 drops
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp
- Chinese salt 1 tsp
- Oil as required
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Sesame oil 3 drops
- Cut chicken into slices.
- Then heat 1 tbsp oil in wok, add chopped onions, stir fry onion until brown for about 8 to 10 minutes and remove from wok
- Then put eggs, 3 drops soya sauce and sesame oil in bowl, mix it nicely and keep it aside.
- Now put 1 tbsp oil in wok, put egg mixture and cook it from one side.
- Then flip egg and cook from other side.
- Then remove egg from wok and chop into small pieces.
- Now heat 1 tbsp oil in wok, add chicken slices, carrots, peas and cooked onions and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add cooked rice, green onions and bean sprouts, mix it nicely and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Now add 3 tbsp soya sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chopped egg, black pepper and Chinese salt in rice mixture, mix it nicely and stir fry more for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then take out in serving dish and serve.
Chinese Fried Rice is tasty dish. Eggs are beaten with soya sauce & sesame oil and cooked in oil. Then stir fried with chicken slices, carrots, peas, onions, cooked rice, green onion, bean sprouts and sauces. Serve with raita.