Egg Fried Rice Recipe
Egg Fried Rice is Chinese stir-fried dish. It is very popular rice dish in Pakistan. You can make it at home easily.
- Rice 2 cups
- Finely chopped garlic cloves 4
- Carrots 2
- Capsicum 1
- Cabbage 1
- Spring onions 3-4
- Potatoes 2-3
- Boiled peas 1/2 cup
- Eggs 2-3
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Olive oil 3 tbsp
- Boil rice in salted water till all dente.
- Then chop carrots, spring onions, shred cabbage and cut capsicum and potatoes into cubes and keep it aside.
- Then beat eggs in bowl nicely.
- Then heat oil in pan on high flame and fry beaten eggs.
- When cooked, remove from stove, scramble eggs and keep it aside.
- Then heat oil in other pan, put chopped garlic and fry garlic lightly.
- Then add chopped carrots, chopped spring onions, shredded cabbage, capsicum cubes, peas and potato cubes and fry it for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Then reduce flame to low, add scrambled eggs and cook until half done.
- Then sprinkle salt, black pepper and vinegar, mix it nicely and cook until eggs are cooked.
- Then add boiled rice and mix it nicely.
- Then increase flame to high and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- When ready, take out in serving dish and serve with raita.
Egg Fried Rice is tasty dish. Eggs are fried in oil and scrambled. Then cooked with mix vegetables, mixed with boiled rice and cooked again. Serve with raita.