Chicken Cheese Roll Recipe
Chicken Cheese Roll is tasty roll. It is commonly prepared in month of Ramadan. You can also add more ingredients.
- Chicken 500 gm
- Carrot slices 1
- Onion chopped 2
- Green chilies finely chopped 6
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/4 bunch
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Soya sauce 4 tsp
- Cheddar cheese grated 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Roll wraps as required
- Flour 3-4 tbsp
- Oil for fry
- Heat oil in pan or work, put ginger paste and garlic paste and fry it.
- Now put chicken and cook until it color changes.
- Then put salt, black pepper, soya sauce, red chili powder and garam masala powder and fry it.
- Then add chopped onion, carrot slices and grated cheddar cheese and cook until cheese melts.
- Now put chopped coriander leaves and finely chopped green chilies and cook it.
- Then remove from stove and cool it.
- Then mix flour with little water and mix it nicely until thick paste.
- Then keep little filling in center of roll wraps, roll it and seal it with flour mixture.
- Then heat oil in wok or pan and deep fry or shallow fry until golden brown.
- Then take it out and keep on absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- Then transfer into serving plate and serve with sauce or tomato ketchup or chutney.
Chicken Cheese Roll is yummy dish. Chicken is cooked in oil, fried with spices and cooked again with vegetables & cheese. Then filled in roll wraps, folded and sealed. Then deep fried or shallow fried in hot oil and served with chutney or sauce or ketchup.