Hakka Noodles Recipe
Hakka Noodles is Chinese cuisine. You must try this noodle recipe at home. More ingredients can be added.
- Hakka noodles 1 packet
- Spring onions finely chopped 4 + 1 for garnish
- Carrots julienne 2 small
- Capsicum julienne 1
- Boiled peas 1/2 cup
- French beans chopped 9
- Garlic finely chopped 2 tsp
- Green chilies chopped 2
- White vinegar 1/2 tsp
- Soya sauce 1 tsp
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Fill whole pot with water, add salt and boil it.
- Then add noodles and cook until done.
- Then drain hot water, rinse with cold water, put little oil so that noodles does not stick and keep it aside.
- Then heat 2 tbsp oil in wok on medium flame.
- Then add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Now add spring onions and French beans and stir for 2 to 3 minutes on high flame.
- Then add carrots, capsicum and green chilies and stir fry on high flame for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Then add soya sauce and stir it nicely.
- Then add boiled noodles, toss it nicely and stir it for 1 minute on high flame.
- Then sprinkle salt, black pepper and add white vinegar.
- Then toss it and cook noodles 1 minute more on high flame.
- Then toss it nicely, take out in serving bowl, garnish with spring onion and serve hot.
Hakka Noodles is tasty noodles. Noodles are boiled in salted water. Then mix vegetables & French beans are stir fried in oil, tossed with boiled noddles and stir fried again. Then garnished with spring onion and served.