Chinese Noodles Recipe
Chinese Noodles is staple food in Chinese cuisine. It is popular dish in the world. Make it at home and you can also add more vegetables.
- Noodles 1 packet
- Spring onions finely chopped 2
- Carrots julienne 2 small
- Cabbage shredded 1
- Broccoli small florets 1
- Boiled peas 1/2 cup
- Bean sprouts drained & rinsed 1 cup
- Garlic minced 2 cloves
- Ginger finely chopped 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Rice vinegar 1 tsp
- Sriracha sauce 2 tsp
- Sweet chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Water 4 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Chinese salt 1 tsp
- Fill whole pot with water, add salt and boil it.
- Then add noodles and cook until done.
- Then drain hot water, rinse with cold water, put little oil so that noodles does not stick and keep it aside.
- Then heat 2 tbsp oil in wok on high flame.
- Then add ginger and garlic and stir fry for 10 seconds.
- Then add broccoli, carrots, spring onions, cabbage and peas and stir fry on high flame for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Then add bean sprouts, Sriracha sauce, rice vinegar, sweet chili sauce, coriander leaves and water and stir it nicely.
- Then add boiled noodles and Chinese salt, toss it nicely and stir fry it for 1 minute on high flame.
- Then take out in serving bowl and serve hot.
Chinese Noodles is yummy noodles. Noodles are boiled in salted water. Then mix vegetables, sauces & boiled noodles are stir fried together and served.