Chinese Noodles Recipe
Nov 02, 2017
Chinese Noodles is staple food in Chinese cuisine. It is popular dish in the world. Make it at home and you can also add more vegetables.
- Noodles 1 packet
- Spring onions finely chopped 2
- Carrots julienne 2 small
- Cabbage shredded 1
- Broccoli small florets 1
- Boiled peas 1/2 cup
- Bean sprouts drained & rinsed 1 cup
- Garlic minced 2 cloves
- Ginger finely chopped 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Rice vinegar 1 tsp
- Sriracha sauce 2 tsp
- Sweet chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Water 4 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Chinese salt 1 tsp
- Fill whole pot with water, add salt and boil it.
- Then add noodles and cook until done.
- Then drain hot water, rinse with cold water, put little oil so that noodles does not stick and keep it aside.
- Then heat 2 tbsp oil in wok on high flame.
- Then add ginger and garlic and stir fry for 10 seconds.
- Then add broccoli, carrots, spring onions, cabbage and peas and stir fry on high flame for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Then add bean sprouts, Sriracha sauce, rice vinegar, sweet chili sauce, coriander leaves and water and stir it nicely.
- Then add boiled noodles and Chinese salt, toss it nicely and stir fry it for 1 minute on high flame.
- Then take out in serving bowl and serve hot.
Chinese Noodles is yummy noodles. Noodles are boiled in salted water. Then mix vegetables, sauces & boiled noodles are stir fried together and served.