Nandos Grilled Chicken, Strawberry Cheese Cake And Peri Peri Sauce by Shireen Anwer
Ingredients For Strawberry Cheese Cakes:
- Digestive biscuits crushed 200 gm
- Butter 100 gm
Ingredients For Filling:
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Eggs 2
- Sugar 5 ounce
- Corn flour 1 tsp
- Curd cheese 8 ounces
- Gelatin 3 tsp
- Cream whipped 200 gm
- Strawberry essence 1/2 tsp
- Strawberry chopperized 1 cup
- Strawberry slices for decoration
- Strawberry jelly 1/2 packet
crush the digestive biscuits, melted butter, pour them in a pan heat it
up to 180 degree C for 10 minutes bake it and take it out and keep it
on a side.
- Now put the egg white in a sauce pan, sugar, corn flour, milk cook it well and make it thick.
- Then put beated cream, gelatin powder, cheese and fold it.
- Now put egg white and beated sugar.
- Then fold it in ready mixture, strawberry.
- Now put it into backet and let it freeze to set.
- After that take it out in a pan, place it on a serving plater, put fresh strawberry slices, strawberry jelly then serve.
Ingredients For Peri Peri Sauce:
- Kashmiri dried red chili 6
- Button red chili 1/4 cup
- Crushed red pepper 2 tbsp
- Garlic 1 tbsp
- Crushed mustard seeds 1 tbsp
- Crushed coriander 1 tsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- White vinegar 1/2 cup
- Onion 1 small
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Lemon salt 1/2 tsp
- Put dry kashmiri red chili, small red chili in water for a whole night.
take a wet chilies, chopped red chilies, garlic, chopped mustard,
chopped coriander, oil white vinegar, small onion, lemon juice, lemon
salt, in a blender then blend it for 5 minutes.
- Now put it a air tight condenser and place it in a fridge.
Ingredients For Nandos grilled chicken:
- Chicken 1 kg
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Black pepper 3/4 tsp
- Garlic paste 2 tsp
- Wooster sauce 2 tbsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Lemon juice 4 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Paprika 1 1/2 tbsp
- Peri peri sauce 3 tbsp
- Meat tenderizer 1 tsp
put the soya sauce, chopped black pepper, chopped garlic paste, wooster
sauce, oil, lemon juice, salt, paprika, peri peri sauce, meat
tenderizer marinate it for 2 hours.
- Then place it in a preheated oven for 20 minutes then grill it.
- Then put them in a fry pan, then fry it for 8 to 10 minutes, until it becomes light brown.
- Then serve it with fries.
Ingredients For Peri Peri Rice:
- Boiled rice 3 cups
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Peri Peri sauce 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Onion chopped 2 tbsp
- Tomato chopped 1/2 cubes
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Capsicum 1
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Pour oil in a pan, add chopped onions for frying.
- Now put ginger garlic paste, boiled rice, soya sauce, peri peri sauce, salt, black pepper mix it.
- In the end add capsicum cubes, half tomato and mix them,
- Then cover and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
Recipe of Nandos Grilled Chicken, Strawberry Cheese Cake And Peri Peri Sauce by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV