Chicken Ring Bread by Sara Riaz
- Maida 1/2 kg
- Egg 2
- Salt 1 tsp
- Caster sugar 1 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Yeast 2 tbsp
- Milk powder 4 tbsp
- Sesame 1 tbsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Maida 2 tbsp
- Milk 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Chicken boneless 250 gm
- Mix all ingredients of dough, make dough and leave for rise.
- For filling: Put maida in butter and fry it. Then add salt, black pepper and milk and make thick sauce.
- Boil chicken and do shredded.
- Mix boiled chicken in sauce.
- When flour rises, cut into 4 portions.
- Roll on portion in rectangular, put chicken filling, mark cut on second side and make shape of ring.
- Now keep in baking tray and keep for rise. Brush with eggs, sprinkle sesame and bake for 30 minutes.
- Then make all rings of flour like this and serve it.
Recipe of Chicken Ring Bread by Sara Riaz in Zauq Zindagi on Ary Zauq