Sohan Halwa Recipe Sohan Halwa is mouth-watering sweet dish. Sugar & water are boiled. Milk is boiled separately and cooked with water, sugar syrup, dissolved saffron & dissolved corn flour. Then cooked in ghee and mixed with green cardamom & nuts. Then spreaded on tray, garnished with nuts, cooled and served in square pieces.
- Unique Larki: i made aalloo keema today... #
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video
- Noureen: Hi,
Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play?
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #