Chicken Chowmein by Chef Gulzar
- Boiled egg noodles 1 packet
- Boneless chicken cubes 250 gm
- Prawns 250 gm
- Finely chopped onion 1
- Capsicum 1
- Spring onions 2-3
- Cabbage slices 12/ cup
- Soya sauce 3 tbsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Garlic chopped 2-3
- Finely chopped ginger 1 inch
- Finely chopped black pepper 1 tsp
- Stock 2 cups
- Chinese salt 1/3 tsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Boil water in pot, put egg noodles and 2 tbsp oil and boil for 5 minutes.
- Then take it out and put in cold water.
- When noodles cools, take it out and keep it aside.
- Put oil in pan and deep fry half noodles.
- Put boiled noodles first in serving dish.
- Then put crispy noodles.
- Then put oil, garlic, ginger and onion and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add chicken and fry more for 2-3 minutes.
- Then put prawns and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Now put soya sauce, black pepper, Chinese salt and salt.
- Then add stock.
- When it boils, put capsicum and spring onions and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Then dissolve corn flour in water and add little little.
- Mixture is thick, remove it and put on noodles.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve.
Recipe of Chicken Chowmein by Chef Gulzar in Dawat on Masala TV