Chili Chicken Steak With Sauteed Vegetables
- Chicken breast 2
- Salt to taste
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- White pepper powder 1 tsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Chili oil 4 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Mozzarella cheese 4 tbsp
- Cheddar cheese 4 tbsp
- Potato 1
- Carrot 1
- Peas 1/2 cup
- Sweet corn 1/2 cup
- Cooking oil as required
- Heat 4 tbsp chili oil in pan. add crushed red chili and burn this oil for few minutes.
- Cut chicken from center, put salt, ginger garlic paste, white pepper powder, sugar, vinegar and soya sauce in this oil and marinate chicken.
- Now heat 1 tbsp cooking oil in pot, add potato, carrot, peas and sweet corn, add salt and white pepper powder and cover for 5 minutes.
- Then fill this mixture in center of chicken and grill with chili oil.
- For vegetables: Heat oil in pot on high flame, add cabbage, stir fry for 1 minute and keep it aside.
- Then add 1 tsp oil, add broccoli, carrot and capsicum and stir fry more for 2 minutes.
- Toss all vegetables with salt, black pepper and oregano nicely and serve with steak.
Chili Chicken Steak With Sauteed Vegetables is amazing dish. Chicken is marinated, stuffed with vegetables and grilled with oil. Served with vegetables.