Pani Puri Recipe
- Semolina 1/2 cup
- Maida 1/2 cup
- Maash ki daal flour 1/4 cup
- Potatoes boiled & peeled 1 cup
- Chickpeas boiled 1 cup
- Meethi imli chutney 1 cup
- Mint leaves 1/2 bunch
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Black pepper 6
- Coriander leaves leaves 2 tbsp
- Black salt 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds 1/2 tsp
- Green chili 1
- Cumin roasted & crushed 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Ginger powder 1 tsp
- Mix maida and semolina and knead dough.
- Now cover dough with muslin cloth and keep it aside.
- Then make small balls and roll it.
- Then heat oil in wok and fry puri.
- For water: Grind all ingredients finely.
- Now put 3 cups water and serve with puri.
- For serving: Put potatoes and chickpeas in puri.
- Put 1 spoon of meethi imli chutney and water.
- Pani puri is ready.
Pani Puri is tasty dish. It is popular street food in Pakistan and India. Puri is prepared with maida and semolina. Balls made and fried. Filled with potatoes, chickpeas, imli chutney and mint leaves water. Make it at home.