Fish Pakora Recipe
- Fish fillet 500 gm
- Gram flour 2 tbsp
- Flour 2 tbsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Green chilies 2
- Coriander leaves 2-3 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/4 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Clean and dry fish and keep it aside.
- Mix all ingredients except oil in bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp water at a time to make thick batter.
- Add fish and mix it nicely until fish is completely coated with batter.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Heat oil in pan, put battered fish without over crowding the pan.
- Fry until golden and cooked for about 4-5 minutes.
- Put on kitchen towels to dry excess oil.
- Serve with lemon slices and any dip.
Fish Pakora is delicious snack dish. Batter is prepared with gram flour, flour, corn flour and green chilies. Fish is dipped in batter, covered and refrigerate. Then fried and served with sauce or dip.