Chicken Cutlets Recipe
- Boneless chicken 1/2 kg
- Onion chopped 1/2 cup
- Green chili 1
- Coriander leaves handful
- Mint leaves few
- All spice 1-1/2 tsp
- Bread crumbs 1/2 cup
- White chickpea flour 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil for fry
- Potato boiled 1
- Peas boiled 1/2 cup
- Boil chicken nicely.
- Now put in food processor and make mince.
- Then put onion, green chili, all spice, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chili powder, turmeric and coriander leaves and mix it.
- Then put maida.
- Then knead mixture without water.
- Now make 8-10 patties.
- Then make batter of maida, flour, salt and eggs.
- Now dip patties in batter and coat with bread crumbs.
- Then heat oil in pan and shallow fry it.
- Serve with ketchup or chutney.
Chicken Cutlets is tasty kabab. Chicken mince is mixed with green chili and spices. Then dipped in maida & egg mixture and coated with bread crumbs. Shallow fried and serve with ketchup or chutney.