Pani Puri Recipe
- Potatoes boiled & peeled 2-3
- Chopped coriander leaves 1 to 1-1/2 tbsp
- Chickpeas boiled 1 cup
- Roasted cumin powder 1 tsp
- Chaat masala 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Meethi imli chutney 1 cup
- Mint leaves 1/2 bunch
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Black pepper 6
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Black salt 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds 1/2 tsp
- Green chili 1
- Cumin roasted & crushed 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Ginger powder 1 tsp
- Mix maida and semolina and knead dough.
- Now cover dough with muslin cloth and keep it aside.
- Then make small balls and roll it.
- Then heat oil in wok and fry puri.
- For water: Grind all ingredients finely.
- Now put 3 cups water and serve with puri.
- For filling: Mix all ingredients except meethi imli chutney in bowl.
- For serving: Put potatoes, onion and chickpeas in puri.
- Put 1 spoon of meethi imli chutney and water.
- Pani puri is ready.
Pani Puri is common street snack in Pakistan. Potatoes, onion & chickpeas is stuffed with chutney in puri and serve with flavored pani. It is easy & simple recipe to make it at home. You must try this recipe.